This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Fonts reorganization and additions
- From: "Fergus" <fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: <fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net>
- Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2015 08:02:44 +0100
- Subject: RE: Fonts reorganization and additions
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <000c01d0ed78$bbe74a20$33b5de60$ at bonhard dot uklinux dot net>
>> ... are we awaiting a fix with a new timestamp?
> I'm sure this will be fixed properly in due course. In the meantime,
here's a workaround:
1. Create the directory /etc/X11/fontpath.d.
2. Create a file in that directory. [This is to prevent deletion of the
directory during step 3.]
3. Reinstall xorg-x11-fonts-dpi75 and xorg-x11-fonts-misc.
Perfect. Fully functional again. Thank you.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple