This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
bogus subversion prerequisites
- From: "Peter Kozich (UPC)" <peter dot kozich at upcmail dot hu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 20:59:50 +0200
- Subject: bogus subversion prerequisites
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
With reference to https://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2012-01/msg00058.html :
With subversion 1.9 the problem still persists.
A bunch of *-devel packages are listed in the "requires" field of the subversion
Wouldn't it be more appropriate to list those devel's only for the subversion
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple