This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Fonts reorganization and additions
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 11:40:00 -0500
- Subject: Re: Fonts reorganization and additions
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1441962346 dot 9784 dot 34 dot camel at cygwin dot com> <55F2B932 dot 8060101 at gmail dot com> <55F30150 dot 8020906 at cornell dot edu>
On Fri, 2015-09-11 at 12:29 -0400, Ken Brown wrote:
> On 9/11/2015 7:21 AM, Ola StrÃmfors wrote:
> > The update gave the following error:
> > Unable to extract
> > /etc/X11/fontpath.d/xorg-x11-fonts-75dpi:unscaled:pri=20
> > The File is in use or some other error occurred.
> > Please stop all Cygwin processes and select "Retry", or select
> > "Continue" to go on anyway (the file will be updated after a reboot).
> > and a similar message about the misc fonts.
> > - Reboot did not help
> > - After uninstalling the packages, creating the directory
> > /etc/X11/fontpath.d and installing them again,
> This looks like a packaging error. Yaakov, shouldn't installing
> xorg-x11-fonts-* create /etc/X11/fontpath.d if it doesn't exist? From
> it appears that terminus-fonts is the only package that creates this
They do already, and they show up in the search.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple