This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Fonts reorganization and additions
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 12:29:04 -0400
- Subject: Re: Fonts reorganization and additions
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1441962346 dot 9784 dot 34 dot camel at cygwin dot com> <55F2B932 dot 8060101 at gmail dot com>
On 9/11/2015 7:21 AM, Ola StrÃmfors wrote:
The update gave the following error:
Unable to extract
The File is in use or some other error occurred.
Please stop all Cygwin processes and select "Retry", or select
"Continue" to go on anyway (the file will be updated after a reboot).
and a similar message about the misc fonts.
- Reboot did not help
- After uninstalling the packages, creating the directory
/etc/X11/fontpath.d and installing them again,
This looks like a packaging error. Yaakov, shouldn't installing
xorg-x11-fonts-* create /etc/X11/fontpath.d if it doesn't exist? From
it appears that terminus-fonts is the only package that creates this
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple