This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Repositories for Cygwin packages.
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 23:03:34 +0200
- Subject: Re: Repositories for Cygwin packages.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55F1EAA8 dot 5020806 at cox dot net>
On 10/09/2015 22:40, David A Cobb wrote:
I see the Git Repo for "the core Cygwin libraries and utilities (Cygwin
and Newlib)" @ sourceware.com.
I am looking at possible work within *COREUTILS*. Obviously, there are
significant deltas /versus/ GNU Upstream.
Can you point me to the active repo for coreutils?
Just to save net traffic, I'll dare post a second related question in
the same message:
Is *NEWLIB* intended to be a "drop-in" replacement for *GNULIB*?
Newlib target is to provide a system libc.
Gnulib target is to provide a modular library implementation for
software that aim on multi-platform builds.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple