This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Question about flock - potential memory corruption?
- From: Qian Hong <fracting at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 18:35:54 +0800
- Subject: Re: Question about flock - potential memory corruption?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CALd+sZRo_Nyv=adF5DeeHiShJsxGD+KUPqkDMKb3q47a2Nm=8Q at mail dot gmail dot com> <20150908085854 dot GB24811 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
- Reply-to: fracting at gmail dot com
Thanks a lot for your time.
On Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 4:58 PM, Corinna Vinschen
> I'd still be glad to stick to upstream Cygwin, but, oh well.
Understand, will take care of that.
> Please try the attached patch.
Thanks a lot for the patch, I can confirm it works for me, flock()
doesn't fail on Wine anymore. Also, valgrind doesn't report the
Once you have snapshot build I'm glad to retest.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple