This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: why no gpg-agent for Cygwin?
- From: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epa dot gov>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2015 06:31:58 -0400
- Subject: Re: why no gpg-agent for Cygwin?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <l67hua1o9aitihq63muuqce0dvcrgrk9hb at 4ax dot com> <20150904100308 dot GA14466 at dinwoodie dot org>
> On Thu, Sep 03, 2015 at 03:20:45PM -0400, Andrew Schulman wrote:
> > So, why isn't there a gpg-agent for Cygwin? Any hope of having one some
> > day?
> I suspect simply because nobody has packaged one, and somebody has to do
> the work to make it available. I doubt anyone would object to you
> submitting an Intent To Package per https://cygwin.com/setup.html.
If that's the only reason, I could certainly look at packaging it. I guess I'd
like to hear from Marco first though, the gnupg maintainer, to tell us if there
isn't some other reason.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple