This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: why no gpg-agent for Cygwin?
- From: Adam Dinwoodie <adam at dinwoodie dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2015 11:03:08 +0100
- Subject: Re: why no gpg-agent for Cygwin?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <l67hua1o9aitihq63muuqce0dvcrgrk9hb at 4ax dot com>
On Thu, Sep 03, 2015 at 03:20:45PM -0400, Andrew Schulman wrote:
> So, why isn't there a gpg-agent for Cygwin? Any hope of having one some
I suspect simply because nobody has packaged one, and somebody has to do
the work to make it available. I doubt anyone would object to you
submitting an Intent To Package per https://cygwin.com/setup.html.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple