This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Subversion crashes
- From: David Rothenberger <daveroth at acm dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 14:38:57 -0700
- Subject: Re: Subversion crashes
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150820232203 dot 28729ee1 at ayoka dot intern> <55D75B30 dot 6020103 at acm dot org> <20150824225010 dot 3855a586 at ayoka dot intern> <55DBB9F7 dot 3070506 at acm dot org> <1886286328 dot 20150825040305 at yandex dot ru> <55DBC19F dot 8050605 at acm dot org> <20150827233951 dot 0ccff6b6 at ayoka dot intern> <55DF964D dot 5020902 at acm dot org> <20150903221902 dot 26606a3c at ayoka dot intern>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Sam Geeraerts wrote:
> Op Thu, 27 Aug 2015 15:59:25 -0700
> schreef David Rothenberger <email@example.com>:
>> I may or may not try to debug this and fix it in Subversion, but
>> hopefully this will provide you with a reasonable work-around.
> I'm not sure what the right way is to build a package from source. I
> downloaded the -src file, unpacked it, and ran ./configure and make.
Are you unpack it, run "cygport *.cygport all". This will create a
package in subversion*/dist folder. You can untar that at / or add it to
your own local package repository (if you have one).
If you look at the subversion*.cygport file, you should see a section
that's commented out to make debugging easier. If you uncomment that, it
will turn off compiler optimizations.
David Rothenberger ---- firstname.lastname@example.org
job Placement, n.:
Telling your boss what he can do with your job.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple