This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.3.0-0.1
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2015 21:23:23 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.3.0-0.1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 20150902120208 dot GA10725 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
Corinna Vinschen writes:
> This is the "new POSIX ACL handling reloaded" release.
Oh joyâ I just have no time to test it thoroughly (or even at all)
during the next three weeks. I'll try to at least install it locally
tomorrow (the mirrors hadn't cought up in the afternoon) and give it a
> - setfacl(1) now accepts the combination of the -b and -k options, just as
> on Linux (here's looking at you Achim ;)).
Blushâ thanks, that'll make fixing build directories actual one-liners
like I had hoped for some time.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Factory and User Sound Singles for Waldorf Blofeld:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple