This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Subversion crashes
- From: Sam Geeraerts <samgee at elmundolibre dot be>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 22:07:12 +0200
- Subject: Re: Subversion crashes
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150820232203 dot 28729ee1 at ayoka dot intern> <55D75B30 dot 6020103 at acm dot org> <20150824225010 dot 3855a586 at ayoka dot intern> <55DBB9F7 dot 3070506 at acm dot org> <1886286328 dot 20150825040305 at yandex dot ru> <55DBC19F dot 8050605 at acm dot org> <20150827233951 dot 0ccff6b6 at ayoka dot intern> <55DF964D dot 5020902 at acm dot org>
Op Thu, 27 Aug 2015 15:59:25 -0700
schreef David Rothenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> I can replicate the error if I set HOME to a share like //xxx/yyy,
> such as yours is set. If I use a local path, or mount the share to a
> local path and then set HOME to that, it works correctly.
> I may or may not try to debug this and fix it in Subversion, but
> hopefully this will provide you with a reasonable work-around.
Local path works, thanks for the tip. I'll have a go at finding the
root of the problem during lunch break(s).
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple