This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Default Architecture of Package Search/List Pages
- From: "Buchbinder, Barry (NIH/NIAID) [E]" <BBuchbinder at niaid dot nih dot gov>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 15:50:52 +0000
- Subject: RE: Default Architecture of Package Search/List Pages
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <6CF2FC1279D0844C9357664DC5A08BA210AAD4BC at msgb09 dot nih dot gov> <20150901153509 dot GD23669 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
Corinna Vinschen sent the following at Tuesday, September 01, 2015 11:35 AM
>On Sep 1 12:36, Buchbinder, Barry (NIH/NIAID) [E] wrote:
>> On the cygwin package search and package list pages, the
>> architectures are listed with 32 bit first/default.
>> x86 x86_64
>> If it is known that currently the majority of cygwin users are using
>> 64 bit, might it be appropriate to make 64 bit the default?
>> Thanks for considering this.
Thanks. (That was fast!)
Package List, too?
Disclaimer: Statements made herein are not made on behalf of NIAID.