This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Default Architecture of Package Search/List Pages
- From: "Buchbinder, Barry (NIH/NIAID) [E]" <BBuchbinder at niaid dot nih dot gov>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 12:36:42 +0000
- Subject: Default Architecture of Package Search/List Pages
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
On the cygwin package search and package list pages, the
architectures are listed with 32 bit first/default.
If it is known that currently the majority of cygwin users are using
64 bit, might it be appropriate to make 64 bit the default?
Thanks for considering this.
Disclaimer: Statements made herein are not made on behalf of NIAID.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple