Re: Please upgrade cygwin cmake to 3.3.0

Sorry for sending the first copy of my earlier message off-list accidentally (I keep doing that).

Hi Tony,

cmake 3.3.0 has the visual studio generator which is very handy on Windows system.

I have tried the separated version on Windows with visual studio 14 generator, and it works well.

Thanks,
David

The build of 3.3.1 is going smoothly so far, just checking unit tests now and should be able to upload soon. But I don't think the cygwin build of cmake includes the Visual Studio generator. It may have done so some time in the past, but none of the 3.x or 2.8.x versions I've run any time recently have done so. Did you see something in the release notes that led you to believe otherwise? I think you need to use a native build, like from CMake's website, to get the Visual Studio generator working.

-Tony