This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Minor issues with Cygwin/X FAQ webpage
- From: David Stacey <drstacey at tiscali dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 17:16:52 +0100
- Subject: Re: Minor issues with Cygwin/X FAQ webpage
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <201507201914 dot PAA11490 at Stone dot Rodents-Montreal dot ORG>
On 20/07/15 20:14, Mouse wrote:
The question does not specify a jurisdiction; that XWin is not a
relevant trademark in the USA does not mean it's not elsewhere. (While
I'm not aware of any where it is, I haven't gone looking.
I did a quick search, and turned up one trademark of Xwin  (note
lowercase 'w'). It's in quite a different sphere of business, so there
shouldn't be a clash.
 - http://romarin.es/marca/xwin/
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple