This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Git packages with Perl 5.2.2 [Was: CVS checkout with absolute path fails in 32-bit build]
- From: Adam Dinwoodie <adam at dinwoodie dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 12:57:21 +0100
- Subject: Git packages with Perl 5.2.2 [Was: CVS checkout with absolute path fails in 32-bit build]
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150618190851 dot GA28053 at dinwoodie dot org> <20150718113729 dot GE14466 at dinwoodie dot org> <20150720094804 dot GN3864 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <55ACC776 dot 1090706 at gmail dot com> <20150720112727 dot GF14466 at dinwoodie dot org> <loom dot 20150720T133350-284 at post dot gmane dot org>
On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 11:36:15AM +0000, Achim Gratz wrote:
> Sorry to wedge into this thread, but while you are here: could you please
> follow up on the timeline for a Git rebuild using Perl 5.22 over on cygwin-apps?
Ah, I'd missed that, thanks for the pointer. Clearly I need to set up
some better flagging rules for emails I ought to look at on the list.
I'll reply there shortly.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple