This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Attn CVS maintainer] Re: CVS checkout with absolute path fails in 32-bit build
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at NexGo dot DE>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 11:36:15 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: [Attn CVS maintainer] Re: CVS checkout with absolute path fails in 32-bit build
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150618190851 dot GA28053 at dinwoodie dot org> <20150718113729 dot GE14466 at dinwoodie dot org> <20150720094804 dot GN3864 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <55ACC776 dot 1090706 at gmail dot com> <20150720112727 dot GF14466 at dinwoodie dot org>
Adam Dinwoodie <adam <at> dinwoodie.org> writes:
> I'll see if I can throw a build together in the next few days unless
> Marco/someone else beats me to it.
Sorry to wedge into this thread, but while you are here: could you please
follow up on the timeline for a Git rebuild using Perl 5.22 over on cygwin-apps?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple