This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: SIGINT generated by Control-C, is not delivered in mintty
- From: Ronald Fischer <ynnor at mm dot st>
- To: Thomas Wolff <towo at towo dot net>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 12:59:02 +0200
- Subject: Re: SIGINT generated by Control-C, is not delivered in mintty
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1436859879 dot 3576693 dot 323109769 dot 13A8B37B at webmail dot messagingengine dot com> <55A9517A dot 5090308 at towo dot net>
On Fri, Jul 17, 2015, at 21:03, Thomas Wolff wrote:
> Am 14.07.2015 um 09:44 schrieb Ronald Fischer:
> > Using Cygwin 64 on Windows 7:
> > In a bash or zsh running inside mintty, pressing Control-C has no
> > effect. In a bash or zsh running in a Windows Console, it works fine.
> Ronald, can you please clarify on the question: how did you start mintty
> (desktop shortcut or command line from cygwin console) because that
> might make a difference.
Indeed, it does! When starting it from a desktop shortcut, it works, but
when started as a background process, it doesn't.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple