This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Terminfo bug in screen-256color
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at NexGo dot DE>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 07:15:54 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Terminfo bug in screen-256color
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Now that mintty has been updated, a terminfo bug in the screen-256color
entry described here
is showing up. The symptoms are getting italics where standout / inverse
video is requested. I've implemented the solution #1 (compiling a corrected
terminfo file) and everything works correctly now. Would it be possible to
correct the terminfo database on Cygwin?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple