This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: xinit-1.3.4-9 (major changes to multiwindow session)
- From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert at alum dot mit dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 18:25:46 -0600
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: xinit-1.3.4-9 (major changes to multiwindow session)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 1436224792 dot 7980 dot 43 dot camel at cygwin dot com>
On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 5:19 PM, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
> The following package has been updated in the Cygwin distribution:
> * xinit-1.3.4-9
> xinit contains commands used for starting X sessions.
> This release includes major changes to the default multiwindow session
> based on feedback from users:
Lots of good stuff here!
I'm getting both the new xwin-xdg-menu, as well as the old 'X' in my
Windows notification area. How do I get rid of the latter? I do not
have a .startxwinrc nor a .XWinrc file.
Thanks - Jim
Jim Reisert AD1C, <email@example.com>, http://www.ad1c.us
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple