Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: xinit-1.3.4-9 (major changes to multiwindow session)

On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 5:19 PM, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:

> The following package has been updated in the Cygwin distribution:
>
> * xinit-1.3.4-9
>
> xinit contains commands used for starting X sessions.
>
> This release includes major changes to the default multiwindow session
> based on feedback from users:

Lots of good stuff here!

I'm getting both the new xwin-xdg-menu, as well as the old 'X' in my
Windows notification area.  How do I get rid of the latter?  I do not
have a .startxwinrc nor a .XWinrc file.

Thanks - Jim

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us