This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: problems with perl after a new installation
- From: Simon Eigeldinger <simon dot eigeldinger at vol dot at>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2015 12:40:48 +0200
- Subject: Re: problems with perl after a new installation
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55936F3D dot 1000909 at vol dot at> <1119625383 dot 20150701083746 at yandex dot ru>
Am 01.07.2015 um 07:37 schrieb Andrey Repin:
Greetings, Simon Eigeldinger!
I just reinstalled cygwin and during install i figured out that it
stopped installing during processing
so i thought i might see which programs are running.
i made perl stop and the install was finished.
after i opened up the terminal and i wanted to compile some programs i
figured out that i got the following errors while running autoreconf -i.
$ autoreconf -i
1 [main] perl 296 child_info_fork::abort: unable to remap Cwd.dll
address as parent (0x760000) - try running rebaseall
2. Close ALL Cygwin-related processes. Exit all bash sessions, stop services,
shutdown ssh-pageant and such.
3. Run Cygwin setup. You may not install/update anything, just let it continue
to last step.
4. Try again.
If that fails somehow, you have a problem you need to debug.
May be start with setting CYGWIN=detect_bloda
Unfortunately i still get the same errors.
the setup finished fine now but it seems that we still have some issues
with some packages.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple