This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: using fortran common block from dll created by gfortran
- From: Arjen Markus <arjen dot markus895 at gmail dot com>
- To: Andrey Repin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>, balay at fastmail dot fm
- Cc: LMH <lmh_users-groups at molconn dot com>
- Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 09:15:41 +0200
- Subject: Re: using fortran common block from dll created by gfortran
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot LFD dot 2 dot 11 dot 1506232245380 dot 28689 at asterix> <alpine dot LFD dot 2 dot 11 dot 1506241021130 dot 22435 at asterix> <558B4739 dot 9050303 at molconn dot com> <alpine dot LFD dot 2 dot 11 dot 1506242011160 dot 26805 at asterix>
I would have expected the /cb/ notation to work, but if you export the
individual variables instead, it does get compiled. However, my test
program shows that the data in the main program are not the ones in
the DLL, even though I applied both DLLEXPORT and DLLIMPORT.
It might be better to use "accessor" functions/routines to get the
data from the common blocks in the C layer you are using.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple