This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: run.exe fails to start XWin in Windows 8.1
- From: Jon TURNEY <jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>
- To: jaakov jaakov <jaakov at ro dot ru>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2015 12:19:18 +0100
- Subject: Re: run.exe fails to start XWin in Windows 8.1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <555A16B6 dot 1060506 at dronecode dot org dot uk> <1433194723 dot 669375 dot 16882 dot 18430 at mail dot rambler dot ru>
On 01/06/2015 22:38, jaakov jaakov wrote:
Finally, I got to the machine that won't start XWin. It is different
now: XWin won't start as before, but now no run.exe.stackdump file is
produced. The start command is
C:\cygwin64\bin\run.exe --quote /usr/bin/bash.exe -l -c "cd;
Thanks for following up on this.
But I'm sorry, there's nothing to go on there.
Is it possible for you to upload the output of stracing that run command
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple