This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: perl 5.14 perl5/5.14/i686-cygwin-threads-64int/auto/IO/IO.dll missing or broken
- From: Jon TURNEY <jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>
- To: schilpfamily <schilpfamily at gmail dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2015 20:33:22 +0100
- Subject: Re: perl 5.14 perl5/5.14/i686-cygwin-threads-64int/auto/IO/IO.dll missing or broken
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAA3aKc_gh_qOzQAVMpaWj=cwDAs79Foy6ft_1bGWzJ7Wa+AD0w at mail dot gmail dot com> <87k2vk3fmu dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <CAA3aKc8mG-tES1jq=82Cm96oD8ftrxxADU0QBxEp4C+SSEqbMg at mail dot gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 03/06/2015 19:41, schilpfamily wrote:
well i didn't want to update everything because of the mess the
cygwin/x people have made of the X port. but after updating everything
it now works. of course cygwin/x doesn't....
i guess it's time to purchase some kind of X windows emulator as i
don't think the cygwin/x people care if they break their X port...
oh well, sorry to have bothered you guys.
I do care if it is broken.
However, I can't fix problems I don't know about.
This problem report is so vague as to be useless.
Volunteer Cygwin/X X Server maintainer
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple