This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: perl 5.14 perl5/5.14/i686-cygwin-threads-64int/auto/IO/IO.dll missing or broken
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2015 14:32:07 -0500
- Subject: Re: perl 5.14 perl5/5.14/i686-cygwin-threads-64int/auto/IO/IO.dll missing or broken
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAA3aKc_gh_qOzQAVMpaWj=cwDAs79Foy6ft_1bGWzJ7Wa+AD0w at mail dot gmail dot com> <87k2vk3fmu dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <CAA3aKc8mG-tES1jq=82Cm96oD8ftrxxADU0QBxEp4C+SSEqbMg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Wed, 2015-06-03 at 14:41 -0400, schilpfamily wrote:
> well i didn't want to update everything because of the mess the
> cygwin/x people have made of the X port. but after updating everything
> it now works. of course cygwin/x doesn't....
> i guess it's time to purchase some kind of X windows emulator as i
> don't think the cygwin/x people care if they break their X port...
Running around calling things "broken" doesn't help anybody. X is
working quite well for many of us; if you have a specific issue, please
feel free to provide a detailed report and we'll see what can be done.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple