This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: bug: cygwin 2.0 doesn't work at all
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 12:55:03 +0200
- Subject: Re: bug: cygwin 2.0 doesn't work at all
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <trinity-fb583d65-b360-410c-bc6c-da381e290934-1430215078423 at 3capp-mailcom-lxa09>
On 4/28/2015 11:57 AM, Leonid Mironov wrote:
Upgrading cygwin package to 2.0 broke [almost] all programs using cygwin1.dll e.g. bash, they exit immediately after they've been started with the exit code 0xc0000005 and no screen messages or messages in windows logs. The remainder of the setup fails too because cygwin programs invoked by the setup e.g. dash from autorebase start failing with the same symptoms. Rolling cygwin package back to 1.7.35 resolved this issue. Windows 7 professional 32-bit, cygcheck output follows
it works perfectly fine here.
Partially failed install ?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple