This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
bug: missing typedefs in asm/types.h
- From: Pavel Fedin <p dot fedin at samsung dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 15:12:34 +0300
- Subject: bug: missing typedefs in asm/types.h
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Our asm/types.h defines Linux-compatible things like __u8, __u16, etc.
However, code which includes it might also expect __u64 and __s64, which are
unsigned long long and long long correspondingly. An example of this is
u-boot tools (like mkimage).
Can this be fixed ?
Samsung Electronics Research center Russia
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple