This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
wget or curl as base package
- From: Steven Penny <svnpenn at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 01:50:46 -0500
- Subject: wget or curl as base package
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I feel that wget or curl should be a Cygwin base package. I looked at these
distros and they all come with one or both pre-installed.
Arch wget curl
openSUSE wget curl
Puppy wget curl
Including wget for example would require these packages
Current base requires 22,862,970 of packages.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple