This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New package: man-pages-posix-2013-a-1
- From: Bengt Larsson <lists dot cygwin4 at bengtl dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 08:45:07 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New package: man-pages-posix-2013-a-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 20150420105514 dot GQ3657 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>We got the permission from IEEE and Open Group to add the Open Group
>Base Specifications Issue 7, IEEE Std 1003.1, 2013 Edition or, in short,
>the latest POSIX API and tool definitions as man pages to the Cygwin
>distro. So, here they are, just as on Linux. The Cygwin package has
>been derived from the Linux package.
Great. I have been using
reference but it's great to have those pages.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple