This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: vim-7.4.692-1
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 09:25:53 -0500
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: vim-7.4.692-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 1428938363 dot 8368 dot 5 dot camel at cygwin dot com> <CAKf2h5QCVddDwjxxMx9JG5_hB48GDJiXxVofFqRsTTw5hnBmeg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Thu, 2015-04-16 at 12:22 +0200, Frank Fesevur wrote:
> Is it by design that vim now requires tcsh?
> tcsh (6.18.01-6)
> An enhanced version of csh, the C shell
> Required by: vim-common
I hadn't noticed this, but now that you mention it, this dependency is
for the $VIMRUNTIME/tools/vim132 script.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple