This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
"R" help leaves out lines of text
- From: paul <paul dot domaskis at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 14:22:59 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: "R" help leaves out lines of text
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I am ramping up on the R statistical analysis environment. I find that the
help leaves out entire lines of text. The pager is /usr/lib/R/bin/pager.
I changed it to /bin/less, but I see the same symptom. The problem shows
up both in xterm and mintty. The computer is in a locked down environment,
so a straight update of cygwin packages is not an option. From the R
forum, the problem might be due to improper handling of line endings by the
R port to cygwin.
Is there anything further I can try to circumvent the problem?
My version info is:
64-bit Cygwin DLL version 1.7.28
R version 3.0.1-1
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple