This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: vim-7.4.692-1
- From: Frank Fesevur <ffes at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 12:22:43 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: vim-7.4.692-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 1428938363 dot 8368 dot 5 dot camel at cygwin dot com>
2015-04-13 17:19 GMT+02:00 Yaakov Selkowitz:
> The following packages have been updated in the Cygwin distribution:
> * vim-7.4.692-1
> * vim-common-7.4.692-1
> * vim-minimal-7.4.692-1
> * xxd-7.4.692-1
> * gvim-7.4.692-1
> Vim is an advanced text editor that seeks to provide the power of the
> de-facto Unix editor 'Vi', with a more complete feature set and a choice
> of terminal and GTK+ interfaces.
> This is an update to the latest upstream patchset.
Is it by design that vim now requires tcsh?
An enhanced version of csh, the C shell
Required by: vim-common
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple