This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cannot change console mode during usage of expect
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 06:35:57 +0200
- Subject: Re: Cannot change console mode during usage of expect
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <loom dot 20150415T025305-586 at post dot gmane dot org> <loom dot 20150416T022401-455 at post dot gmane dot org>
On 4/16/2015 2:29 AM, Keith Proctor wrote:
Interesting...I found the expect executable on disk, double clicked it
and it opened a window so I typed in my original expect program
without expect -c and surrounding quotes. I then ran it and found
the same errors. The GetConsoleMode() and SetConsoleMode()
calls are not being allowed to exit the expect environment.
I'm not sure that the shim will work or not but I'll give it a shot.
as you are using a not-cygwin program with cygwin expect,
this reading can be useful to understand the issue
and eventually catch a solution
this one seems the most promising tool
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple