This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cannot change console mode during usage of expect
- From: Keith Proctor <keith_proctor at filemaker dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 00:29:17 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: Cannot change console mode during usage of expect
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <loom dot 20150415T025305-586 at post dot gmane dot org>
Interesting...I found the expect executable on disk, double clicked it
and it opened a window so I typed in my original expect program
without expect -c and surrounding quotes. I then ran it and found
the same errors. The GetConsoleMode() and SetConsoleMode()
calls are not being allowed to exit the expect environment.
I'm not sure that the shim will work or not but I'll give it a shot.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple