This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cannot change console mode during usage of expect
- From: Mark Geisert <mark at maxrnd dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 21:53:27 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: Cannot change console mode during usage of expect
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <loom dot 20150415T025305-586 at post dot gmane dot org> <20150415073302 dot GU7343 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <loom dot 20150415T192545-607 at post dot gmane dot org>
Keith Proctor writes:
> BTW, I expect GetConsoleMode and SetConsoleMode is standard
> usage by any console application. These calls work on Macintosh,
> Windows and Cygwin window without expect.
Are you sure you're using the Cygwin expect, and not a Windows-native expect
that just happens to be on your path?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple