This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: tab autocomplete is going mad (waiting and giving a beep or being slow then displaying too many possibilities)
- From: RenÃ Berber <r dot berber at computer dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 16:49:39 -0500
- Subject: Re: tab autocomplete is going mad (waiting and giving a beep or being slow then displaying too many possibilities)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1069470763 dot 2636286 dot 1429002878823 dot JavaMail dot yahoo at mail dot yahoo dot com> <mgk1om$tb4$1 at ger dot gmane dot org>
It works sometimes, then doesn't.
Bash left a stackdump, after repeated ^C s.
$ cat bash.exe.stackdump
Frame Function Args
0028BC68 61030F12 (00000310, 0000EA60, 000000A4, 0028BCC8)
0028BD88 610E514A (00100000, 00000000, 00000001, 00100000)
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple