This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.0.0-3
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at NexGo dot DE>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 14:27:15 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.0.0-3
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <2bbd046b7e2ea40818416d8a6d3f15b8 dot squirrel at webmail dot xs4all dot nl> <20150414085757 dot GC7343 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin <at> cygwin.com> writes:
> I uploaded new snapshots to https://cygwin.com/snapshots/ and I'm just
> uploading a 2.0.0-0.4 release.
> Please give either of them a try.
Windows Server 2012R2 complains about the ordering of DACL after Cygwin has
touched them when opening the security tab in explorer. Specifically it
seems to want any entry for "Everyone" to be at the very end of the list,
rather than after the NULL SID.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple