This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
fork/exec vs spawn() - possible bug
- From: Pavel Fedin <p dot fedin at samsung dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 14:54:59 +0300
- Subject: fork/exec vs spawn() - possible bug
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I decided to try to return to my GNU make patch making use of spawn() on
Cygwin. Since upstream project refused to cooperate, i use my own patched
version of Make. And i came across a problem. When spawn() is used,
sub-process fails to process Ctrl-C. Ctrl-C is simply ignored. If i want to
interrupt the process, i have to use task manager. With unmodified Make
everything works fine.
Can this be considered a bug ?
Samsung Electronics Research center Russia
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple