This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.0.0-3
- From: Bryan Berns <bryan dot berns at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 07:13:04 -0400
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.0.0-3
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 20150412191707 dot GC1716 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <CADi7v6JaZ2RzZz8ndJHZE+YZYdTS7Xowe5Az85d7Qu1=YX8Scw at mail dot gmail dot com> <20150413071750 dot GU7343 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
> On Apr 12 17:19, Bryan Berns wrote:
>> On Sun, Apr 12, 2015 at 3:17 PM, Corinna Vinschen
>> <email@example.com> wrote:
>> V:\>icacls touch-from-3
>> touch-from-3 DOMAIN\Administrator:(R,W,D,WDAC,WO)
>> DOMAIN\Domain Users:(R)
>> NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM:(F)
>> NT AUTHORITY\Authenticated Users:(M)
> I don't believe this is an ACL created by Cygwin 2.0.0 at all.
> It's missing the NULL deny ACE.
Now that I'm testing again, I think you're right; I had an older
installation on my backup drive try that I think somehow tainted one
of my sessions. I'll include version information in my output in the
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple