This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Libguile17 dependency issue - attention maintainer
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2015 23:44:47 +0200
- Subject: Re: Libguile17 dependency issue - attention maintainer
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAHfZ7XpFJ1tqfoZ_hg_A08_NKvRHdzx3whPCwN5SGAddqu5qAg at mail dot gmail dot com> <54E73A20 dot 2020706 at lauterbach dot com> <54E74A68 dot 2060501 at gmail dot com> <20150220154232 dot GY26084 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <54E7C0F0 dot 8070303 at tiscali dot co dot uk> <552A42DC dot 9080703 at gmail dot com> <552AD2DD dot 6040306 at tiscali dot co dot uk> <552AD817 dot 3030401 at cs dot umass dot edu>
On 4/12/2015 10:39 PM, Eliot Moss wrote:
On 4/12/2015 4:17 PM, David Stacey wrote:
On 12/04/15 11:03, Marco Atzeri wrote:
Seemed to work well with all the '.ly' files I threw at it. I
generated PDF, PNG and MIDI files
successfully. I tried a few files from a web site with lots of freely
available lilypond files, and
a couple of files gave warnings. If you try:
lilypond --formats=pdf,png Caprice_23.ly
I just built 2.19.18 on 32bit.
I received an advise on lilypond devel list,
that up to 2.19.15 some bugs were present on 32 bit platform.
"make check passes" , so I will test this one also.
Then you see repeated instances of the following warnings:
warning: no PostScript font name for font
warning: FreeType face has no PostScript font name
I was getting that with the previous version, and segfaults. I had to
back up some to
get it to work at all, and I recall, I still can't get Times Roman. I
wasn't sure who /
how to report it, but this thread prompts me to chime in. Struck me as
a problem with
Guile more than Lilypond itself, but I can't say now why I thought that
at the time ...
I am taking over also guile.
Regards -- Eliot Moss
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple