This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin 2.0 (not related to object permissions)
- From: "Houder" <houder at xs4all dot nl>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2015 16:12:41 +0200
- Subject: Re: Cygwin 2.0 (not related to object permissions)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <de3df0e56e4aed10b6dec415bc83f87e dot squirrel at webmail dot xs4all dot nl>
> Just reporting (can wait until everything related to object permissions have been solved)
> - Although I am not informed about the internals, I know that (in general), I can invoke
> a 32-bits Cygwin exe from 64-bits Cygwin, and vice versa
> Like this: 64-@@ /drv/e/Cygwin/bin/date # invocation from 64-bits Cygwin
> - After creating pristine installations for Cygwin 2.0 (32-bits and 64-bits), I carried
> out the same command
> Like this: 64-%% /drv/e/Cygwin-test/bin/date # invocation from 64-bits Cygwin
> Cygwin 2.0 insert additional white space before the prompt ... (see below).
The output of ls is even worse ...
64-%% /drv/e/Cygwin-test/bin/ls /
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple