This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.0.0-1
- From: "Houder" <houder at xs4all dot nl>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2015 09:54:02 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.0.0-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <e0dc59a93e73f1f16999723c13dc1d85 dot squirrel at webmail dot xs4all dot nl> <20150411145223 dot GK7343 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
> It's what we haxxers call "a bug". I made a typo in another function,
> copy-pasted the code over to the chmod function, fixed it in the
> original function and then forgot to fix it in chmod.
> I just uploaded a new test release 2.0.0-0.2. It's supposed to fix
> this bug. Give it a bit of time to hit the mirrors.
... wait ... more waiting ...
Confirmed. This bug has gone. (you knew where to look for it, did you
Many thanks for all your hard work!
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple