Re: Clean up /tmp on system reboot [was: Xorg server always starting up on DISPLAY 3.0]

>> $ man 5 crontab
>>
>> See @reboot
>>
>> Never used it but I assume it will run after cron service is started.
>
> I haven't used it either, but I saw it there. Makes you wonder what would
> happen if you simply restarted the service or stopped it and then started it
> again.

Have cron installed on my laptop so I just tested. And yes, that is
how @reboot works on Cygwin. It runs the job right after the cron
daemon is started, regardless how many times you restart the service.

On Linux it seems to detect that the system really was rebooted.

Regards,
Frank