Re: Running out of ptys

RE: Really running 64bit?

No. I feel silly. I should have checked that. I just ASSumed that since
I'm running 64bit Windows, Cygwin would be 64 bits.

Really sorry for that "noise".

RE: Please don't top-post, and teach your mail agent to insert proper threading headers.

I think I understand "top-post" but I'm not sure about "[teaching my mail agent]"

I currently am receiving cygwin as a digest and I didn't notice the attached .ezm
files. So I went to the web, and copy/pasted the message that Corinna sent.

I'm using Thunderbird. If I just reply to the .ezm file and insert my comments in
the "XXX wrote:" section, will it be OK? Or do I have to remove the "On xyz, xxx wrote:" part

Sorry for not following the list norms. I'm new to the cygwin list.

People have been really helpful despite that. Thank you all for your patience.

Peter "Frickin' newbies! So ignorant." Hackett :-)