This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Patcher not working on KSP
- From: morgan fairbanks <fairbanksmorgan at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 17:49:48 -0400
- Subject: Patcher not working on KSP
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I have purchased Kerbal Space Program and I had no problem with it
untill a few days ago. I have proof that I bought it here:
and I am getting this: http://jmp.sh/RF and the last bit
http://jmp.sh/gW80E5Q . I only use it on this pc, so I don't know why
this is happening.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple