This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: diff -r won't recurse
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: Erwin Waterlander <waterlan at xs4all dot nl>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2015 23:31:30 +0300
- Subject: Re: diff -r won't recurse
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <978979982551ea1168d28b4 dot 21965527 at email dot t-online dot de> <551EECFF dot 9010305 at xs4all dot nl>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Greetings, Erwin Waterlander!
>> I've got a strange problem: diff -r /d /g won't recurse into the two directories. /d and /g are the
>> roots of two disks where /g is a clone (disk2vhd) of /d. ls -R and other tools have no problems
>> to walk the tree. strace doesn't give me a clue. Any ideas?
> there are no differences
Why I didn't though of that first?
Please, no cleartext email quoting. Thanks.
With best regards,
Friday, April 3, 2015 23:30:44
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple