This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: "Houder" <houder at xs4all dot nl>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2015 15:01:55 +0200
- Subject: Re: Robocopy
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <0216347cd127fa618050e7d72467a2e9 dot squirrel at webmail dot xs4all dot nl> <20150403113430 dot GQ13285 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
> Hi Henri,
> On Apr 2 19:47, Houder wrote:
>> Hi Corinna,
>> - Re: Can I move Cygwin and Cygwin64 to a drive other than C: ?
> Would you mind to keep the mail threading intact and reply to the issue
> rather than creating a new thread? It's a bit puzzeling and not easy
> to follow for people looking for solutions. Thank you.
>> Amazing that you had so much luck with robocopy ...
>> It did not surprise me, that it failed on me ...
> Hmm, weird. I used it successfully to copy complete Cygwin
> installations from one machine to another.
:-) one has to add the /B option to your invocation of robocopy ...
>From robocopy /?
:: Copy options :
/B :: copy files in Backup mode. <==== SeBackup privilege ?????
Corinna, you are the expert !!!!! Your privilege to explain all this :-)
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple