This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Why does CYGWIN double the backslash in execvp()?
- From: A L <al20878 at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 15:59:51 -0500
- Subject: Re: Why does CYGWIN double the backslash in execvp()?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAKVG1_rma3GmO9JDbB0qCE_m0wwYm3vT5+QbxYhchrMLrkORDQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
Yesterday I asked about the double slash, but my question has got no
attention (despite some other activity
on the list). I deem the behavior as a bug. To make things more
evident (that it's a bug) one can replace "DIR"
with "ECHO" in the code I posted, and compare the outputs with and
without BUG defined... I'd really appreciate
if someone could take a look at it, or explain me why my expectations
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple