This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 1.7.35-0.3
- From: Denis Excoffier <cygwin at Denis-Excoffier dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 20:44:40 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 1.7.35-0.3
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 20150218105937 dot GA28211 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <87d255htw7 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <20150226160322 dot GM9628 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On 2015-02-26 17:03, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Feb 20 09:25, Achim Gratz wrote:
>> Another thing I noticed is that pasting into an SSH connection often
>> leaves the last few characters off and you need to hit another key to
>> get them displayed. Not sure if this is related, but I seem to remember
>> that this had been reported before and may be a regression.
> This should be fixed in CVS. In the pty function reading the input and
> doing all the canonical/non-canonical mode stuff, evaluating special
> characters etc, a condition was wrong which lead to keeping bytes in
> the buffer which should have been read.
Perhaps this will also solve an issue that i still have not reported,
namely under /usr/bin/script, i have to hit 4 times the Return key
for the commandline to accept my command. The other characters
no problem, only the Return key. My shell is tcsh under XP.
The typescript file contains Control-M twice (followed by a regular \012),
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple