This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 1.7.35-0.3
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 17:19:20 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 1.7.35-0.3
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 20150218105937 dot GA28211 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <87d255htw7 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <20150226160322 dot GM9628 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
Corinna Vinschen writes:
> On Feb 20 09:25, Achim Gratz wrote:
>> Another thing I noticed is that pasting into an SSH connection often
>> leaves the last few characters off and you need to hit another key to
>> get them displayed. Not sure if this is related, but I seem to remember
>> that this had been reported before and may be a regression.
> This should be fixed in CVS. In the pty function reading the input and
> doing all the canonical/non-canonical mode stuff, evaluating special
> characters etc, a condition was wrong which lead to keeping bytes in
> the buffer which should have been read.
Excellent! How far are we from a release of 1.7.35?
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Wavetables for the Waldorf Blofeld:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple